Disclaimer:
While these pieces might be inspired by specific people whose paths aligned with mine, they may not reflect how I actually feel at the moment as I write what I want, whenever I want, under no particular occasion.

"I thought that everything was changing, I loved the life that we were making."

Title from: Cheesin' - Cautious Clay, Remi Wolf, Still Woozy, Sophie Meiers, Claud, Melanie Faye & HXNS [Spotify | Youtube].

--

You are still alive with every sip of alcohol that I take.

Might be because that's when I feel most alive. Might be because that's when I am willing to digest every pill I otherwise have no willingness to swallow.

But tonight, in between my third glass of Negroni, or the fifth shot of God-knows-what that I technically didn't ask for;

you were still the first thing that popped to mind.


Come sober, come drunk,

Come rain, come shine —

yours, to be exact.