Disclaimer:
While these pieces might be inspired by specific people whose paths aligned with mine, they may not reflect how I actually feel at the moment as I write what I want, whenever I want, under no particular occasion.

"I just wanna get inspired, but all the people on earth have similar colors."

Title from: Life in Color - Beenzino [Spotify | Youtube].

--

Look who's here!
It's someone who always whines about needing to blog and promises to come back to blogging and yet never ever fails to break her own promise. It's that time of the year again, baby.

I guess the urge to blog is always there, as I always have something to tell, and sometimes it gets overwhelming just to hold it inside. I always regret that I stopped blogging, and when I do, this happens. So, yeah. This will be another check-in post. Hopefully, I can actually write something better soon when I am not tired and don't have any ounce of alcohol in my system.

Oh well, see you when I see you, I guess?