Disclaimer:
While these pieces might be inspired by specific people whose paths aligned with mine, they may not reflect how I actually feel at the moment as I write what I want, whenever I want, under no particular occasion.

"Maybe if I try I could sleep it off — I see you when I sleep, so I don't sleep at all."

Title from: Was It Something I Said - MyKey [Spotify | YouTube]

--

I am never good with words. In fact, I know you could easily tell by how I always scrambled my words every time we talked - cause I wanted nothing but to impress you, though it didn't always go as planned.

And the way I expressed how I felt for you has always come in the form of storms. With no breaks, no second thoughts, no further plans; full-on word vomits as I tend to be completely transparent with my feelings. I always figured it would be exhausting to be on the receiving end - to go on about your day then all of a sudden receive a long block of text telling you how someone actually thought of you deep inside their dense brain.

Thus I always thought it must have been very exhausting for you, too.


And yet, here you are, once again, right in front of me, fully knowing what's in store.

Shall we start gearing up for what's coming?