Disclaimer:
While these pieces might be inspired by specific people whose paths aligned with mine, they may not reflect how I actually feel at the moment as I write what I want, whenever I want, under no particular occasion.

"Don't look back, just let it go. Nothing but change stays the same."

Title from: Pretty Thoughts (FKJ Remix) - Alina Baraz & Galimatias [Spotify | YouTube]

--

with every sip of my beer now i can always taste you.

the way you laughed at my lamest joke, your stare and how amused you were at my antics, your stories and rambles, every single sentence slipped off your lips, and a million other elements surrounding you.

but none tastes as familiar as the feeling of the end of the night, leaving me with faded hopes and your smile imprinted on my mind -

alive with every sip of my beer,
every now and then.