Disclaimer:
While these pieces might be inspired by specific people whose paths aligned with mine, they may not reflect how I actually feel at the moment as I write what I want, whenever I want, under no particular occasion.

"I know it sounds super cliche, but you make me feel some type of way."

Title from: this is what falling in love feels like - JVKE [Spotify | Youtube].

--

When I first realized how I felt for you, it's like the greyscale world started painting colors.

May it be butterflies that started as a mere flying bugs, or the waterfall that was once I knew as nothing but splashing water, down to every single object that appeared just as monochrome as how my life used to be - everything got so vibrant, with views I swore I could stay looking for hours.

And of course, there was you. Every shade, every complexion.


Funny enough, my feelings towards other being was always represented by soft, gentle trigger of senses. Scenery of pastel colors (though my world prior to your arrival emerged in no other than black and white - that's what I thought love would be), tracks with tender melodies, just like a fluffy cushion or plushie I filled my bedroom with.

But then, of course, there was you.

Pigmented hues, loudly-banging love songs playing on the background. Nothing, not even a single thing, about your appearance that went anywhere near subtle.


And surprisingly, I enjoyed every bit of it.